Monday, December 10, 2012

ORGANIX

Ever wanted to try the Organix Haircare line? I'll admit the packaging always struck me, so I finally gave in! I researched on their site to see which was right for my hair type! This is what I got:
Moroccan Argan Oil  
Organix says it:
  • renews hair's cell structure with vitamin E & antioxidants
  • seals in shine
  • makes hair soft
  • strengthens
  • color safe
  • sulfate free & paraben free
  • restores moisture for dry hair
  • protects hair from styling heat & UV (sun) damage
WELL! I have to say, it did just that!

I was very please with this product duo. I did get the travel size, but I will definitely get the regular sized bottles!

I felt my hair was feeling drab from using the same shampoo so often, don't get me wrong I love my Macadamia Natural Oil Shampoo, but it is nice to switch it up! I am so obssesed wth using sulfate free, so this caught my eye!

I love the smell, it suds up nicely, and gives an amazing result. My hair is chemically damaged from coloring. I have been nursing it and with all the sulfate free products and deep conditioners, it is on it's way!

Moroccan Argan Oil duo left my hair silky, not greasy. Felt strong and shiny too! & I didn't need a heavy leave in after using it. I used Kendra Blow Dry spray & I was good to go!

I recommend this type of shampoo & conditioner to anyone with normal to fine hair, chemically treated hair, or hair that just needs more moisture!

Try it ;)

PS: bought mine @ ULTA

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment