Sunday, April 14, 2013

CONCEALERS!

Recently tried some new concealers that are out now. The Revlon Colorstay, L'Oreal True Match Crayon, & Maybelline Instant Age Rewind.

MY THOUGHTS!

Revlon Colorstay Concealer: a thick consistency, covers well & stays put! It can be easy to apply too much, so a little goes a long way! It is a decent product, I would recommend it! It comes in 5 different colors so you are bound to find a match for you! Mine is in Light.

L'Oreal Crayon Concealer: Super creamy texture & works just like a jumbo crayon would to cover up & conceal what you want to hide! I use it as a highlight too in some spots, it goes on well & blends easily! It is worth a try! My color is Fair/Light Neutral.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind: LOVE. By far my favorite of the 3. I use this almost everyday. It covers like a jem & blends great with the little sponge applicator. I also use my Beauty Blender to blend it in too. I love that it conceals under-eye circles & doesn't settle into creases under your eye. Your eye looks younger! Mine is in Light. 

SWATCHES!!
True Match, Colorstay, & Age Rewind.

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment