Friday, January 10, 2014

BITE BEAUTY

Here is a sweet gift set I received for Christmas from a good friend! 
The packaging alone is TOO cute!! It reminds me of an Altoids case! This set includes 4 smaller sized High Pigment Pencils.
These lip pencils are amazingly creamy & luxurious! They glide on with such ease & are fully pigmented! 

I have been seeing such a big craze over lip pencils lately & I am glad I received this set because these little guys are a home run! 

Pros:
Long lasting
Easy glide on, with one swipe you get full color
Non-drying
Matte Finish (I find they give a MAC-like Satin finish personally)
Made with lip nurturing food grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat!!

Need I say more?

Made WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan


SWATCHES:
Left to Right: Quince, Rhubarb, Cranberry (Limited), & Madeira

My Faves are Rhubarb & Maderia for sure!! Maderia is such a gorgeous nude color, it looks flawless on the lips!

I believe the gift set has just sold out, but you can get the full size, they retail for $24 at Sephora.

Mentioned in:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE: CLUBTRACI

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment