Sunday, February 23, 2014

VDAY DINNER!

I don't normally post personal things on this blog but hey, why not! I am blogging my wonderful Valentine's Day dinner date with my gorgeous boyfriend
Here is my amazingly gorgeous dress from ShopAkira 
Here is the makeup look I did for the special evening!
 
Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Light
Foundation: Kat Von D Lock It in Med 5/6
Bronzer: Smashbox Bronzer Lights in Sunkissed
Eyeshadow: NYX Heat & MAC Amber Lights

Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette & Brow Gel in expresso
Blush: Tarte Exposed
Lips: MAC Blankety Lipstick & NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie

Meet my boyfriend, Mike!
Our dinner was at The Melting Pot! They had a wonderful 4 course meal that night! Here are some shots of what we got!
The food is so delicious there, if you have not yet gone to experince this cool dinning, you must!
Thanks for stopping by & reading my little personal post!

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT 
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE: CLUBTRACI

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment