Monday, April 21, 2014

UNZIPPED

Lorac Unzipped Palette
Recently received the Lorac Unzipped Palette! I have been wanting this for SO long! The colors are gorgeous! The eyeshadows include champagne bronze colors to deep rich browns! It has shimmer & matte shadows which is a plus!

The pigmentation is outstanding. One tap with your brush & you get FULL rich color! You can go from day to night with this palette.

In my opinion, it a has a couple similar colors to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but the differences are worth the purchase for me. Ther shade Undercover (matte) has been a staple for me as a highlight under my brow. Unbelievable & Unattainable (both shimmer) have been daily colors for me! Unbridled (matte) is such a unique color I have not seen in a palette before.

Turn yourself into a golden goddess with these shades! Perfect for summertime!
SWATCHES:
This palette retails for: $40 at Ulta


SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE 
CHANNEL: CLUBTRACI

xo Traci 

No comments:

Post a Comment