Monday, January 5, 2015

MAKEUP GEEK FOILED SHADOWS!

Hey everyone! Today I am reviewing the Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows! 

I purchases 3 shades for my collection! I am overall floored by the quality! Such amazing pigment. One of the best, if not the best foiled eyeshadows on the market! 

They can be purchased here! They retail for only $9.99! So let's get to the swatches!!
GRANDSTAND: Medium rose gold with slight taupe undertones
FLAME THROWER: True brightened warm copper
SHOWTIME: Rusty brown with warm undertones
Grandstand, Showtime, & Flame Thrower:
My Collection so far:
Looks I did!!
Flame Thrower on lid, Grandstand buffed into crease, Showtime on lower lash line:
Grandstand inner corner, Flame Thrower middle of lid, outter lid Showtime & outter V Urban Decay Crave lightly patted for smokey effect!
& For the hell of it, out with my wonderful boyfriend :)
Thanks for stopping by!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE 
CHANNEL: CLUBTRACI

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment