Sunday, December 25, 2016

L'Oreal Ever Pure

I was sent a box from Influenster filled with new L'Oreal Ever Pure Moisture shampoo, conditioner, and a leave in elixir. Influenster & L'Oreal were very generous to give full sized products. My job was to try them out so here is what I thought!



First up, the L'Oreal Ever Pure Moisture Shampoo
First discovery the packaging is very nice. Pretty colors, catches the eye. Looks nicer than some other drugstore brands. 2nd thing I noticed was the smell of course! Smells very girly, fresh and floral. Not over powering, but very nice scent. The consistency is thicker like professional shampoos. Which I greatly appreciated. This means it is not watered down. You know you are getting the real deal. I applied about a nickle size to my wet hair and it lathered up very well. This shampoo is basically everything your hair wants and nothing it doesn't so it claims. So, no harsh chemicals. I was surprised it was bubbly when I washed my hair. Usually sulfate free doesn't get suds. I loved that it suds up, makes me feel clean. I massaged the shampoo in for about 30 seconds and rinsed. Now, if ya didn't know, I have fashion colored hair, teal to be exact... the shampoo did not make my fashion haircolor run all over the shower. The washout of color was minimal to none. Which with my last shampoo I would have blue coloring on my tub! What a pleasant surprise this shampoo preserved my color!

Next, the L'Oreal Ever Pure Moisture Conditioner
After shampooing, I tried out the matching conditioner. The conditioner had the same beautiful smell. The bottle recommends to leave on for a few minutes. I left mine for about a minute cause I was concerned with my hair becoming too soft. Which is a common feeling for my hair. I prefer body and texture to my hair. So I left the L'Oreal Ever Pure Moisture Conditioner for one minute and rinsed. Again, no color washout. A plus in my book! After showering my hair felt good and soft, but not heavy or greasy!! A big hooray!!!

Finally the L'Oreal Ever Pure 10 in 1 Elixir
I was skeptical about this product, having been a fan of It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in for years. Well, after showering, I sprayed a few pumped on the shaft to ends of my hair and combed through. I waited an hour cause I have long hair, then blew my hair dry. My hair felt refreshed, beautiful, clean, and smooth. I was pleasantly surprised again by the light feeling of this product. I was worried my hair would be sticky or greasy. But it was no such thing! Really scored with this product! I really love how it has all you need in one product. It is good for the get up & go gals. Or if you're like me and don't want a whole bunch of junk in your fresh hair!


So in closing,  I would highly recommend these products. Being a hairstylist for over 10 years I have tried countless home hair care products! These all stuck out to me as good products. Products I could see myself purchasing in the future. All are affordable and avaliable in Target or Walmart. I highly recommend this L'Oreal line!

Thanks for stopping by & reading my rant!
Xoxo Traci 💋

1 comment:

  1. pgslot āļĢีāļ§ิāļ§āđ€āļāļĄ Egypt's Book of Mystery āļĢีāļ§ิāļ§āđ€āļāļĄāļ­āļ­āļ™āđ„āļĨāļ™์ Egypt’s Book of Mystery āđ€āļāļĄāđƒāļŦāļĄ่āļ„่āļēāļĒ PG āļ—ี่āļĄāļēāļัāļšāļ˜ีāļĄāļ™่āļēāļŠāļ™āđƒāļˆ āđāļĨāļ°āļ™่āļēāļŦāļĨāļ‡āđƒāļŦāļĨāļŠāļģāļŦāļĢัāļšāđƒāļ™āļāļēāļĢāļĨāļ‡āļžāļ™ัāļ™āđ€āļ§āļĨāļēāļ™ี้āļŠูāļ‡āļ—ี่āļŠุāļ” āđ„āļ›āļ”ูāļัāļ™āđ€āļĨāļĒ pg slot

    ReplyDelete