Thursday, October 18, 2012

HARD CANDY

Picked up a few HARD CANDY products :)
A collection of iridescent soft pinks! Perfect for a soft day look to go with a BOLD lip or even a nude/pink lip to keep your look soft and natural. Some colors are shimmery but not chalky looking on the lid. They pair well together to use a few colors together :) & how cute is the lace packing? ah!

Hello sparkle! Love it! Perfect amount of shimmer on your cheeks. Not too much to look kid-ish. Looks like a nice soft pink glow! (swiped alot on my hand to show color on my hand) Wearing blush in my photo.
This camouflage is AMAZING. You only need the smallest dot of product to get FULL coverage! It took me a few times to get the right amount. Don't do more than a drop. Squeeze lightly. This tube will last you forever! Covers under eye circles like a charm, imperfections, and even tattoos!
Camo comes with a little pencil you can dab onto little blemishes to cover those up too! I use it after I'm done my routine to go over anything that might need attention.

I would recommend these products highly. For the price they are a STEAL. The blush and shadow were no more that $6 a piece and the camo was about $5.

Buy HARD CANDY exclusively @ Walmart
Visit the site here: HARD CANDY

xo Traci

1 comment: