Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My New LOVE

Quick review on this MAC Oil Control Lotion :) LOVE THIS! This has been working for my skin greatly! I got this maybe 2 weeks ago and it has been hard to not use something else! I love that it is a lotion (I usually go for a silicon-like primer.)

You only need about a dime size to cover your whole face and keep it matte all day long! It goes on as any lotion would and isn't increbily wet or slick. It drys quiet fast and then you can apply your foundation.

It has worked for my in my problem areas like my T zone. I found that this has worked better for me than my Too Faced Primed & Poreless which I have been using for months!

This comes in two sizes from MAC. I bought the small one which was $15 and the larger is $31 which is reasonable for the time the product lasts since you don't use globs of it! Go try it for yourself!

xo Traci

1 comment: