Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FOUNDATION UPDATE

See what I used to I achieved this foundation look!
BOOM! BEAUTY BLENDER!!
Came in sleek packaging, with the little spongy guy in the middle, so cute! I got mine from Sephora for $20.
Sources say, sponge works better damp, so I did run it under water for a sec to make it a little damp and then applied a new foundation I got!
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation in No.60 Honey Beige
SWATCHED!
Foundation blended so smoothly right into my skin.
Mat Velvet gave my face a matte look and full coverage. This is just one application of the foundation onto my face. I wore the foundation for hours and there was minimal shine on my face. I am glad I tried this one out!

I would recommend this for anyone with normal to oily skin looking for control on their shine and a full matte look!

Find it here!

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment