Thursday, January 31, 2013

E.L.F Brows & Cheeks!

Purchased some new E.L.F products! Wanted to try out a new eyebrow routine!
The set comes with a brown brow gel and a lighter brown powder. I never used a tinted brow gel before but honestly...I loved it! I feel like on its own it will probably do the trick on lazy days! But I did try it with both and it really gave my brows a natural look :)
I do have fuller brows but this makes em look all together and in-sync! Only $3 at Target!
Picked up this E.L.F blush too! It's called Candid Coral. Been dying for a coral color lately!
For $3 this was a steal! E.L.F blushes are super pigmented! Wish they had more colors!
Just thought I'd share my shadow I have on too :)
MAC Creme Cup on my lips! I have featured this color here!
xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment