Friday, February 1, 2013

CLUB MIX

Some exciting news I wanted to share! I recently was in contact with Noly Phetvixay she is a manicurist as well as a seller on Etsy! One of the products she makes is nail polish racks! Which I was in desperate need of! I got a custom zebra print one!
It holds 100 nail polishes, I have yet to have that many but I feel it just holds your polishes so nicely and keeps your room neat and clutter-free!

Among the racks Noly Phetvixay is starting her own line of polishes! She recently did a iNspired Nail Polish called CLUB MIX! Which floored me, being so into beauty it made me so happy! Here is what it looks like:
Such a pretty color! Very girly! She is now offering polishes on her store here! I will be doing a swatch and demo as soon as I receive the polish :)

Thanks again girl <3
xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment