Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Balance N Brighten!

LAURA GELLER 
BALANCE N BRIGHTEN FOUNDATION 
& FOUNDATION BRUSH
I ordered this duo off Haute Look, the brush came with the foundation, the brush itself is okay, I don't like it for applying the foundation I like a bigger fluffier brush, I used my MAC 134 brush. (worth every penny!!)
I got mine in the shade Tan because I do not tan my face so I need to match my body! I like darker shades for my face so it will bring some color to my face without using a ton of bronzer.

SWATCH:
I wanted to show my bare face I only have my eye makeup on in this picture to show what sort of coverage the foundation gives: (be kind!)
Now I added on one coat of the foundation fully on my face, nothing else added to my face.
I feel for a powder foundation it gives GREAT coverage and this is only one swipe all over my face! Blends well onto skin. It covered dark circles, spots, & imperfections all on its own! This is a good alternative to liquid foundations!

Find Laura Geller here!

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment