Monday, September 24, 2012

DAILY ROUTINE!

My usual beauty routine!
 Products of the moment!

Step one: washy washy! This wash I just recently purchased, LOVE. Good for removing makeup (gets everything off completely) and refreshing face before makeup.
Step two: I prep with Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Oil-Free Skin Smoothing Face Primer For Sensitive Skin (long name!) I use L'Oreal True Match foundation & concealer.
 ^My Colors ^

Step three: Set with fluffy brush Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
Step four: Bronze it baby!
Step five: Use favorite Blush to pop cheeks!
Step six: Apply favorite eyeshadow to compliment eyes :)
Step seven: Brows! This is NYX eyebrow pencil, LOVE. Go through these like so fast! This color is Brown.
I set my brows with Urban Decay's Naked 2 Platte with Tease.
Step eight: I do a few coats of mascara, these are the order and the ones I am using at the moment!
 
Step nine: Set your face with this Skindinavia No More Shine setting spray! Works ladies!! Buy Here!
Step ten: Prep lips before you apply your lipstick & gloss! I use my EOS balm.
Step eleven: Apply your lip shades, my most used at the moment is MAC Snob & MAC Good Times Lipglass.

There ya have it!! Try it out ;)
xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment