Thursday, September 27, 2012

REVLON PICK UP!

Picked up some new REVLON products :)
Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Whisper, Peach Petal, & Lilac Pastelle.
Love this glosses. So smooth. Not sticky. Perfection colors! Work well as toppers or on their own for a light pigment on your lips! I own a few others from this line, love em! Good drug store lipgloss!
Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute! Finallllly got my hands on this. I absolutly love this color. Gorgeous fall time shade :)
Color Burst Lip Butter in Creamsicle, I would die with out Lip Butters! I loveeee them! Perfect for when you don't want to be fancy with lipstick or lipglosses. Butters give color to your lips & make them smooth & silky. Leave a glossy look without having a actual gloss on.
Color Stay Whipped Creme Foundation, mine is in Warm Gold. I haven't tried it on my face. I used it on my arm so far. LOVE the texture. Feels like nothing is on you when applied. It is a THICK consistency, a little goes A LONGGGG way!
Go give em a try! 

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment