Friday, September 21, 2012

Leave It To The Pros ;)

With the start of fall, hair is in need of some extra lovin! Here are my go to leave ins! 

All Applied after shampoo (and daily conditioner if desired).
It's a 10: Helps strengthen, thermal protect, and de-frizz hair before you blow it dry. Used over time it will rebuild your hair from past damage.
Simply Smooth Magic Potion: This potion has keratin in the formula to help repair and refresh your hair back to a healthy state. Helps de-frizz and smooth, "fixes everything" as the bottle says. I find this gets through even those "yucky" areas in your hair where you feel it's a goner, it brings it back baby!
Macadamia Natural  Oil No Tangle Pre-Styler: Combs though dry, damaged hair without causing breakage. Very lightweight good for virgin hair to color treated hair. I like this product for multiple use during the week.
Crack: 1st, hehe, this product is newer to the scene. I have seen good results! Rather than a spray in, this is a cream. You only need a dab and work it into the mid to ends of your hair. Then, blowdry and it helps seal ends and gives great shine!
It's a 10 Lite: Similar to the regular 10, this is gear towards volumizing hair. This is a lightweight, fresh scented, and generous spray.
Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream: Smooth buttery texture, only need 1 pump or 2 depending on your hair length & thickness! Keeps hair nourished and smooth, helps blowouts last for days!
Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek: This baby is good for kinky, curly, unmanageable hair. About 1 to 2 pumps applied generously to hair keeps hair smooth and silky & lasts in hair through 3 shampoos! This bottle alone will last months. Heat activated, used with flat iron your hair will be revived.
Matrix "Sleek" Blow Down: This is my go to for ANY HAIR TYPE. I use this on all my clients. It is the freshest smell. (I could bathe in this!) Helps smooth out hair. Has 24 hour technology to keep hair the way you style it. De-frizzes and smooths hair without a greasy look. 
Hask Placenta: Laugh if you must. This stuff repaired my hair from a over-processed mess to manageable hair. Available at Sally's Beauty Supply. Shake and spray this baby into your hair and it repairs chemically damaged hair. I used this in the shower mixed with my own daily conditioner. I did rinse out. However it is made to be a leave in. It gives INSTANT results. No joke.
Big Sexy Hair "Healthy Sexy Hair" Soy Tri-Wheat: This stuff is awesome. Smells great. Light formula. One of my 1st leave ins I tried. It doesn't weight down hair. The soy strengthens and the wheat gives shine to hair & body.

Well there you have it! Now go get some!!

***I recommend purchasing professional products at your local salon. Products in drugstores are highly over priced, could be tampered with, and outdated.

Sally's
Ulta
xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment