Thursday, September 13, 2012

Drug Store Facial Washes

Sharing my MOST USED drug store facial washes!
My favorite. This scrub is a creamy consistency not rough. It is made to fade past acne marks, treat present acne and prevent future acne! LOVE. I feel this wash really does what is claims.
This is more of a scrub, but very gentle! I tend to use this in the shower as a mask. The warmth from the shower mixed with this scrub wakes you up! I feel my skin is tighter and fully cleansed after using this.
This wash is a light scrub. You can feel the mirco-beads but it doesn't have the same scrub feeling as the "power-clear scrub" from Neutrogena. It is a daily wash for me. I don't think it clears up acne. It mainly does the trick of waking you up! Good daily cleanser for oily to normal skin.
This is similar to the last one mentioned. I find this wash to be effective as a daily pure wash for your face. Nothing fancy! But it does smell amazing! It is infused with real fruit which caught my eye. I tend to use this if I need a pick me up or don't want a strong wash!

Hope my opinion helps! Not everyone's skin is the same. But these are my choices for my skin.

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment