Sunday, November 25, 2012

ANTI AGING HAIR COLOR!

Tried out a new hair color brand AGEbeautiful I brought from Sally's Beauty Supply. I was in a pinch and could not get to the professional store in time. (I'm impatient!)
After reading that, I decided to try it! The results are amazing. I have used SO many different brands and this one has to be at the top of my list!

I do not have gray hair, nor am I by any means "old" but my hair on the other hand has been through alot!!

I have colored my hair every color you can imagine with tons of different brands of color. I always feel my hair feels fresh after a coloring, for a few days maybe til you wash it and it goes back to feeling normal. NOT with this. I believe this color actually HELPS hair reconstruct itself.

I used this color on my mother & sister, with my mom it covered grays MUCH longer than any color I have used on her. As for my sister, I went darker on her and it covered very nicely and evenly.

I would highly recommend this color for anyone who has:
  • gray hair 
  • dry hair
  • thinning hair
  • fine hair
  • dull hair
Try it for yourself :)

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment