Monday, November 12, 2012

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick
These are similar to Revlon Lip Butters, but more high end. These lipsticks are creamy, silky, glossy, & smooth. Total opposite of sticky! So easy to just apply, they glide right on for full color impact. One glide & the color is on your lips. High quality MAC right here.
SUPREMELY CONFIDENT:
 
Purest nude I've ever seen or tried. I was skeptical. Highly pigmented nudes scare me, but this one wow. I'm sold. This is so glossy it doesn't make you look dead or make your lips chalky. (ew)
ROYAL AZALEA:
 
I am a sucker for pretty pick lipsticks. This is no exception! This is such a gorgeous baby pink. Reminds me of my favorite MAC lipstick Snob :) 

I would HIGHLY recommend these :) I look forward to trying more shades!

xo Traci

1 comment:

  1. great gift ideas too just intime for christmas or i can get them just for me hehehe!!! love ur blog!! xo wish you had a YT as well

    ReplyDelete