Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SEPHORA LITTLELUX CODE

Sephora goodies!
Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black: I had this mascara as a sample once before & I fell in love. It is higher end ($24) but it is worth it cause it lasts long in the tube without drying out so fast like some brands. It is a building mascara but in a pinch you can do a few coats & it is BOMB! Layering mascaras is fun to me, so I will continue to add this to the mix ;)
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer: I had recently purchased this in the Primer Trio at Sephora. I loved it so much I needed to buy the full size! I used to love Tarte's ReCreate Primer but they discontinued it :( booo! This is a great subsitute. I feel like it fills lines, smooths my face, and minimizes  my pores aka you look flawless girl!

Drumrolllllllll......
USE CODE LITTLELUX TO RECEIVE YOUR OWN BAG O' SAMPLES NOW! I chose the Kat Von D bag, but there are others to chose from, same samples inside though ;)

There is a ton of perfume samples which I love bringing into work to keep it fresh. A few pricey hair samples which is always great to test em out. Some facial cleaners, primers & foundation samples too!
Happy Shopping!

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment