Friday, November 9, 2012

MOST USED DAILY

Get to know my most used daily products of the moment!

PREP & PRIME
EOS balm: Preps lips before applying lipstick or gloss. Hydrates lips tremendously! Tons of different scents! My go to.
Lush Sweet Lips lip scrub: Scrubs off dead skin from lips without having to even use water. Fast & easy. Tastes sweet too, sales woman told me you can lick the excess off! (All natural)
MAC Oil Control Lotion: Amazing oil absorbing lotion. Keeps face matte all day.
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure Primer: Silicon based oil free primer. Keeps face smooth and poreless all day. Face only needs a small size of product, don't over do it.
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr Perfecting Primer: Newer to my routine. I like how it makes your face almost look porcelain! Fills in lines, and minimizes pores for 12hrs! Legit. Get so many compliments when I use this!
FOUNDATION
Revlon Colorstay Whipped in Warm Golden 320: My go to foundation. Feels like nothing on your skin. Product lasts forever because you only need a few dots on your face, blends thoroughly throughout face. I apply with fingers, I find it fast and easy. Full coverage, lasts ALL day, keeps skin looking fresh ALL day!
CONCEALER
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light: Covers any imperfection on your face. Very thick consistency, only a smalllllll amount needed. Very creamy & bendable.
L'Oreal True Match in Light: Fantastic, gives pretty light undereye and covers any blemishes very well! Very smooth & liquidish-cream consistency. Applicator is like a little brush.
NYX HD Photogenic in Light: Just that, HD! Smiliar to L'Oreal True Match. This wand (applicator) is similar to a lip gloss wand gives more control on how much you use.
BRONZER
NYX Matte in Medium: My favorite. Smooth application, never too heavy, orange or streaky. I can pack it on a brush and it blends to beautifully on my skin.
Too Faced Chocolate: Smells amazing. Little darker than NYX Matte Medium, I alternate, they are very similar to each other!
NYX When Leopard Gets Tan: Little bit shimmery, gives skin a glow without looking unnatural or too brown (like dirt) I use it to contour to accent my cheeks and jaw line.
EYESHADOWS
Hard Candy Shadow Sets: Pinking Of You, Green With Envy, & Naturally Gorgeous

BLUSH
Hard Candy: Living Doll
E.L.F: Fushia Fusion
Milani: BerryAmore 
MASCARA & BROWS
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black: Fullness
Maybelline Mega Plush in Blackest Black: Volume
Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes in Glam Black: Wings Out Lashes/separates
Rimmel Lash Excelorator in Black: Separates/Great for bottom lashes
Maybelline One by One in Blackest Black: Separates
NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Brown: My go to. Fills in brows amazingly without looking FAKE! I set with a matte eyeshadow to set.
SET 
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder: Sets face for an oil free day! LOVE.
LIPS
L to R: Beauty, Snob, Glamourdaze, Rebel, & Velvet Teddy
Revlon: Peach Petal
Nars: Turkish Delight
MAC: Nymphette
MAC: Impossibly Sweet
FINISH
Model in a Bottle Setting Spray: Keeps face exactly how you made it in the morning! Show off your work :)

THERE YA HAVE IT!

Go try something new ;)
xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment