Monday, March 18, 2013

FLOWER BEAUTY

FLOWER BEAUTY by Drew Barrymore! I finally found the colors I was looking for at my local Walmart. Here's what I got:
This is Flower Kiss Stick High-Shine Lip Color in Morning Glory. A pretty baby-nude pinkish color. Such a complimentary color. Just purchased it & I can tell it's going to be one of my FAVS!

Morning Glory on my lips:
Hello gorgeous pink! This is a Flower Shine On Lip Gloss in Baby's Breath. A non-sticky, easy glide on, & smells almost like a flower (in my opinion) gloss. Reminds me alot of NARS Turkish Delight. 

Lips topped with Baby's Breath Gloss:
I got these for $6.98 at Walmart. It was hard to find them, mainly because people tend to open them and test the hell out of them & leave them for people to buy...EW. I hate that! You can purchase Flower products on Walmart.com.

xo Traci

1 comment:

  1. Verrrry pretty!! Looks like I'll be copying you again Girl!! ;)) LOL

    ReplyDelete