Thursday, March 14, 2013

REVLON 3D VOLUME

Tried out a new mascara the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume! I am in LOVE. Not only does it give you great volume, it also lifts eyelashes out & up to create length too!

Check out the wand:
A different type of drugstore wand from what I've seen, it has the little ball type bristles at the end to really GET UP IN THERE! I like it for the corners of my eyelashes & for the bottom to really pump em up!

Left eye has on the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara & right is natural lashes.
It realllly pops your eyes incredibly! I only did 2 coats. Just the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume alone is sufficient for the day!

FULL EFFECT:
I bought mine at Ulta for $8.99. Revlon is on sale now for buy one get one 50% off! So go try it!

Love you guys <3

xo Traci

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. Thinking of trying this mascara. Interested to know what eyeliner u used and how u applied to finish the look thx

    ReplyDelete