Saturday, March 2, 2013

NYX SHADOWS

NYX GLAM/NUDE MATTE
If not only for the name Beauty Blog, for the gorgeous color! I love this NYX Glam Eyeshadow shade. A pretty mocha brown color. It does have flecks of glitter in it to really catch the light, but not overkill!
A NYX Glam Eyeshadow Boost, similar to Urban Decay's Half Baked, a bronzey, shimmery, golden rod shade. LOVE. I wear this very often, it is perfect for a everyday eye look, it is not overly glittery, it pops brown eyes like you wouldn't believe!
A NYX Nude Matte Shadow Skinny Dip. Featured in previous posts, a matte plum shade, I think this is my favorite of the 3! It goes well with other shades to give a sultry eye look for a night out :)

SWATCHES:
Beauty Blog, Boost, & Skinny Dip

Get NYX Shadows HERE!

Wanted to include a photo this is Skinny Dip in my crease here:
xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment