Friday, March 1, 2013

OMBRE NAILS

NEW China Glaze Ombre Kit! It comes with 4 shades and even little sponges to do your nails with a fade effect! (Directions on how to fade nails is on box.)
I however didn't try out the sponges just yet, I like the idea of nails being a few different colors on their one and making that the fade effect :)
The colors in this kit range from light pink to a bright pink color! It also features past limited edition colors, one I wanted most Dance Baby (was so excited to get it!)
I did the colors on my toes! Give em a little flash! I used a basic white for the baby toe ;) all the other colors are in order as shown from the kit! 

I bought this kit at Sally's for 12.99, they also have mint green colors & purple colored kits too!

Get it here! 

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment