Monday, August 27, 2012

EOS!

I have to share with you my obsession:
These are the EOS (evolution of smooth) lip blams! 

These little guys are:
95% Organic 
100% Natural
Infused with Shea butter & vitamin E
Gluten-free
Paraben-free
Petrolatum-free
Phthalate-free (plastics)

My favorite thing about them is they are obviously in a ball shape! So they are adorable! The balm goes on CLEAR. They SMELL GREAT. I haven't smelled a bad scent yet. LONG LASTING on lips. Goes on SMOOTH. Easy TWIST off cap.

I have noticed a HUGE difference in my lips.
ALSO they last VERY LONG. I tend to switch up scents and use them a few times a day and they have lasted me months!

The scents I have are:
RED: Summer Fruit
PINK: Strawberry Sorbet
GREEN: Honeysuckle Honeydew
ORANGE: Medicated Tangerine
BLUE: Sweet Mint

*my boyfriend has the YELLOW: lemon ;)

*also availble at ULTA, Target & Walmart (limited scents)

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment