Friday, August 10, 2012

HAIR RESCUE!

Being that I am a professional hair stylist I have tried TONS of hair products! I have many favorites. I will be sharing just one line I adore in this entry!
Macadamia Natural Oil:
This is the Rejuvenating Shampoo, it is sulfate and paraben free. Which means it won't wash out your color and it is very gentle, without harsh chemicals. It gently cleanses chemically treated, damaged hair. It rebuilds hair to bring it back to life!
 
Deep Repair Masque, this was the first product I used from this brand. I fell in love after one use. My hair felt like it had never been colored in my life! This masque made my hair feel sensational. I can't imagine using any other conditioner.
The masque is a thick consistency. You only need a little per use. You leave in hair for 7 minutes, rinse and walla! 

"Our Deep Repair Masque is a hair reconstructor that will penetrate and rebuild damaged hair for improved shine and elasticity."-Macadamia Natural Oil 

Healing Oil Treatment, is geared for dry, damaged hair. It its a thicker oil that you can use on its own or add to a deep conditioner for extra special attention for your locks! Does NOT make hair greasy.
 
(Reduces drying time by 40-50%.)

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment