Monday, August 27, 2012

MILANI

Got a few Milani nail polishes for my birthday, did a test run!
L to R: Disco Lights, Pretty In Porcelain, & (JEWEL FX) Lavendar
Disco Lights is a sheer top coat like pink glitter. I would recommend pairing it with a light pink base first.
Pretty in Porcelain is a gorgeous coral pink. Goes on fully pigmented, even with one coat!
Lavender is a part of the Jewel FX line, it's a larger glitter polish. I like that it is bigger and stands out on your nail. I feel you need a few coats to actually get every spot of your nail "glitterfied."
Final Thoughts: For about 5 bucks they are worth a try. I don't think they have the staying power of China Glaze or OPI, but they go on smooth, dry fairly quick, and with the right top coat they can stay on your nails longer!


xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment