Sunday, August 19, 2012

MAC HAUL!

Found a new love...
My lovely friend Holli recommended some pretty colors to me. I am not a big MAC person, I only have gotten a few products in the past. (Their perfume Turquatic is my all time favorite scent.) But now, I can see what I was missing!
This is Vagabondage nail polish. By far my favorite nail color of all time. I don't usually rate a nail polish but I am in LOVE with this color. It is similar to lipsticks I tend to favor, it's the prettiest pink ever.
These are Mac Tinted Lipglass, very smooth application and they stay on your lips, no need to reapply as often as some brands. They go on lips true to the color they are. Not sticky!
The MAC lipsticks come in different finishes. Snob is a satin (creamy) finish and Saint Germain is amplified (bright). The color pay off in both is amazing. Long lasting lipstick and not drying on your lips.

SWATCHES:
L to R: Good Times, Oyster Girl, Snob, & Saint Germain
Wearing Saint Germain Topped with Oyster Girl :)
xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment