Thursday, August 9, 2012

TOO FACED!

I have been loving Too Faced products this summer! They have recently upgraded their lipstick line with "La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream." I purchased two colors so far :)

1st off, LOVE the packaging!
 Left to right: Nude Beach, Razzle Dazzle
The nude color is very compliemntly. No chalky look what so ever! The pink is vibrant yet not TOO much for an everyday wear.
The lipsticks are very creamy. I have been wearing them on their own with no topper gloss. My lips stay soft without that drying feeling some lipsticks give.
Lipcolor: Nude Beach*

ALSO, I have to shout out the Too Faced "Primed & Poreless Pure Oil-Free Skin Smoothing Face Primer For Sensitive Skin"
I have been loving this product! I can't go a day without this on my face. It is oil free so it eliminates that oily look your makeup can give you throughout the day. I find that my makeup goes on smooth and stays PUT!
The formula fills in pores and minimizes fine lines. It feels almost a gel-like consistency. Goes on clear with no fragrance. I would HIGHLY recommend this to everyone!

Buy Too Faced Here 

xo Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment